Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Feeling a little s p a c e y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Arik Ben Simhon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Queen Victoria

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Space op shop angel by Rodarte, they really are having the most fun with fashion at the moment I think, if I had the money I would totally go there

If I had the money I would go
- frank Ghery for Tiffanys ring
- Cannon EOS 150D
- Design space double drop necklace
- Helmet Lang drapey dress
= Margeila black magic Mary Poppins bag
- Ebay japanese window cleaner Tabi boots to glue on to my recently purchased Yohji Yamamoto for Adidas platform floating shoe in blue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh life oh life oh life, lucky the weather is so bloody wonderful or my wish list would bamboozle me and I would become the ultimate consumer- unsatisfied until wordrobe elements are justified

Maslows wisdom seems so impossibly sensible right now
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

anna said...

ooo yay, you decided you like the eos 150d best, join the club, its a good investment.