Tuesday, March 30, 2010

red green yellow green free

Daddy bought me a ticket to Cairns for a few days of sun because this is how I feel
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I AM SO FREAKY EXCITED- MORE EXCITED THAN WHEN THE SUN SHINES ON THE LITTLE MIRRORS IN MY BEDROOM AND TURN THE WALLS TO RAINBOWS AND CHLOE SQUATS AND WATCHES THEM DANCE AROUND



Took down my exhibit for the International Flower & Garden show, got some much needed cash-money for some honeys
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm really getting into old Radiohead- especially on trams or with blondes


Have been walking around with Ellery recently, we went to a bar where they give you little seeds of winter Basil and Rosemary and Thyme in mud casings and you are supposed to throw them spontaneously around Melbourne as a form of edible guerrilla gardening.
He's blue
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If he was green he would die
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dubbadeedubbadie

Speaking to Matthew Linde yesterday about The Fashion System; he thinks that the entire book uses fashion as an example in explaining basic linguistic philosophy and social interpretation, I have only just finished the first chapter.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic (with greg)

No quoting today, I'm feeling inspired by sunshine and I feel as though Hunter S. Thompson doesn't often write things that inspire in me a passion for creativity.
More a passion for living, ie. not blogging but riding a Harley and not washing.

Although

Another patch word by the Hells Angels bears the number '13'. It is reported to represent the thirteenth letter of the alphabet, 'M', which in turn stands for marijuana and indicates the wearer thereof is a user of the drug.

...Then E is 5 and C is 3 and so I'll leave you with fifty three.
x

No comments: