Tuesday, January 5, 2010

NEWYORK



SO I figured that the only people that check this blog out are my mates, so I'm just gonna post everything that's been happening since I moved to New York, and not do it on facebook to avoid spending too much time bonding with my computer when I could be making love to this city.

BASICALLY IVE MOVED to new york city. Im living in Williamsburg in a warehouse apartment with some crazy cats who I will explain to you all about later so that pictures can explain the majority of the situation.



BUT here are some photos of the WHORE HOUSE, a party apartment a few of us visited on New Years......it was pretty outrageous, everyone was smoking joints & humping on the dance floor. In one of the rooms there was just a back beat playing and all these guys were rapping together with the crowd screaming and jumping and breaking it down- but it wasn't wanky because its real.....this is new york.....this is what people do here?








Its crazy to live in a place where everything is so cool that the rest of the world imitates it and dilutes it to shit.






All my love from the cold side of the world xxxoxoxox
EC

1 comment:

PRIMARY COLOURS. said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU!

you look like you are having so much fun on your adventures. keep us posted pretty lady xx