Just went for a run with Fernando- the professional major legue baseball player that I basically share a room with- beacuse there is a gigantic hole in the wall where our land lord has put a collection of cactus's and dinosaur statues.
he plays for the Tampa Bay Rays and is pretty funny, he comes from New York and its the off season now so he just lounges around and smokes alot of weed.
THIS IS OUR LAND LORD TRADON= HE IS INSANE
THINGS HE HAS DONE RECENTLY THAT ACCOUNT FOR THIS NAME:
1. not saying anything at a bar except screaming "SANGRITA" at the counter- which ended up in shots of salsa & pesto & some freaky drug that made me vomit purple and pink and all kinds of beautiful colours
2. FALLING ASLEEP ON OUR KITCHEN FLOOR-=WHEN HE DOESNT EVEN LIVE HERE- WITH BOILED EGGS AND CHEESE ALL AROUND HIM AND COKE ALL OVER THE COUNTER AND FACE. ARGH
3. Throwing a party at our house on saturday night, BRINGING OYSTERS AT 8PM, went to get some lemon NEVER CAME BACK.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
4. Wetting the bed from being so drunk with our roommate TRACEY. HE PEED ON HER. omg
5. wearing a tophat and scarf around his waist ALL THE TIME, and swaying to music at every opportunity- even when there is no music- or he's at the supermarket buying more oysters- OR EVEN BEING ASLEEP WHILE THE RADIO IS ON PLAYING SOUL MUSIC.
SO TO COUNTERACT ALL THIS MADDNESS HERE ARE THE LOVELY AUSTRALIANS I SPENT THE FIRST FEW WEEKS WITH; Andy, Sarah & Jackson
I have to go now and get some free Jamersons from DBA bar on North 7th, last night we went and got free pickled sandwitches & hot acai apple cider with spiced rum. YUM OH YUM