Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Look, I don't want to get into a semantic argument, I just want the protein

Where are all the good men dead, in the heart or in the head?

Only recently moved back to my little house and got an internet connection, so I have about a trillion photos to show the non-existant blog-following world out there.

I love being back, I love uni at the moment too, not sure why? (Maffew Linde plastic fantastic outfit---inspired by Mondrian. An outfit make of plastic, joined by velcro, worn over another outfit, for the ultimate protection....the ultimate care down there)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You know what you need?
What?
Shakabuku.
You wanna tell me what that means?
It's a swift, spiritual kick to the head that alters your reality forever.
Oh, that'd be good. I think.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Got chosen to exhibit at the international flower and garden show yesterday, had to make a folio in about 7 days (I was late coming home from LA and missed the first week) so that was pretty insanely lame and now I have to figure out how to fix my bullshitting.
1. where do I get blue flowers from?
2. how do I construct a gigantic wave out of chicken wire and make it hardy?
3. how do I keep the flowers alive and sufficiently drunk?
4. how to I buy all the flowers I need with a budget of $200 (donated by RMIT)
shit man.
I think I'm just gonna get some rum and maybe some ice-cream and every problem that I encounter deserves a shot and by the end of Tuesday (when it needs to be on show) I will be finished, relaxed & wasted. I get a team to help me though......scary
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Martin, I'm emotionally involved with you.
How are you emotionally involved with me?
I'm afraid of you.
You're afraid of me.
And that constitutes an emotional involvement, and it would be unethical for me to work with you under those circumstances

Also saw an amazing talk with Romance was Born yesterday at NGV, Anna Plunkett and is such a beautiful lady and was dressed so impeccably and totally unpretentiously. They both spoke with such humor and in such a relaxed charming way that it gave me so much confidence in Australian fashion (rare).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You know, I think that is *terrific*, what you have right there. Really, I liked it, a lot. I wouldn't sell the dealership or anything but, I'm tellin' ya... it's intense!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Question: Should I swim in a little tank with big fish or a big tank with little ones?

Beats me punk.

Also got a job with Nathan Browne working for his label Blackbyrd. He is so lovely
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
What have you been doing with your life?
Uh... professional killer.
Oh! Good for you, it's a... growth industry.

(my room mate from New York doing a comedy sketch in our apartment---he really is a professional baseball player though, hilarious!)

You're a handsome devil, what's your name?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So, is there a Mrs. Mysterio?
No, but I do have a very nice cat?
Not the same.
Well, you don't know my cat, it's very demanding.
It? You don't know if it's a boy or girl?
I respect its privacy.

EJC